Following the Capitol Hill stop, U.S. Travel hit the road to visit Baltimore’s Inner Harbor—where representatives from U.S. Travel, Visit Baltimore and the National Aquarium handed out refreshments and spread the word about travel’s role in powering Charm City.
- Margot Amelia, National Aquarium
- Kathryn Baker, Visit Baltimore
- Mia Blom, Visit Baltimore
- Eric Fryer, U.S. Travel Association
- Nicole Porter, U.S. Travel Association
TravelPulse | 05/12/2023
'Travel Works for America' National Advocacy Tour Launches in Washington, DC
The Well News | 05/23/2023
$2.6 Trillion Impact of Travel Spending Highlighted by Tour
Join the Effort
Help our Travel Action Network spread the word and educate leaders about critical travel industry priorities.